Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancer Specialists at Compass Oncology
Trusted Cancer Care for GI Cancer Patients in Portland & Vancouver
At Compass Oncology, we provide a collaborative, holistic approach to cancer care delivered by a comprehensive treatment team of leading specialists in medical oncology, radiation oncology, diagnostics, pathology, and genetic risk evaluation.
Because gastrointestinal cancer is the term used for the group of cancers that affects the GI tract, the diagnosis and treatment can be complex. GI cancers include common cancers like colorectal, esophageal, pancreatic, stomach, and liver cancer. Treatment is dependent on the type of GI cancer, the severity of the cancer, and your age, and it can require a combination of cancer treatments for the best outcome.
Access to our multi-disciplinary team of GI cancer care experts from the time of diagnosis leads to effective communication and a more personalized, cohesive treatment plan. In addition to treating newly diagnosed gastrointestinal cancer patients, Compass GI Specialists provide genetic testing, financial counseling, and many support groups that will help every step of the way.
Second Opinions for GI Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
Our gastrointestinal cancer specialists are a trusted resource for cancer care in the Portland-Vancouver metro area for patients seeking a second opinion on a cancer diagnosis or treatment plan. Patients find it helpful to have access to consult with a medical oncologist or a radiation oncologist prior to making a final decision on a treatment plan.
What to Expect from Our Service
- Timely appointments: typically scheduled within 48 to 72 hours for newly diagnosed patients.
- An in-depth review of our case by our multidisciplinary team.
- Personalized cancer care with an individualized treatment plan and coordination of care with any necessary specialists.
- Clinical trials: offering access to promising new therapies.
- A supportive care team that includes social workers, dietitians, palliative care experts, survivorship counselors, and patient benefits representatives.
- Appointments are available at multiple locations.
Compass Oncology GI Cancer Specialists Team
To Schedule a GI Cancer Specialist Appointment, Please Call:
T 503 239 7767 | F 503 215 6897
Portland: Rose Quarter Cancer Center
T 503 280 1223 | F 503 528 5252
Portland: West Cancer Center
T 971 708 7600 | F 971 371 5230
Vancouver Cancer Center
T 360 944 9889 | F 360 944 9686