Doctor of Medicine, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City
General Surgery, Akron General Medical Center, Akron, Ohio
- Breast cancer
- Benign breast disease
- Oncoplastic surgery
- Co-Director, Compass Breast Specialists
- Surgical Medical Director, PeaceHealth Southwest Kearney Breast Center
- Board of Directors, Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Executive Committee, PeaceHealth Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Member, Breast Program Leadership, PeaceHealth Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Member, Research Committee, PeaceHealth Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Fellow, American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, Society of Surgical Oncology
To view a list of publications by Dr. Storm-Dickerson, click here.
Spear's Surgery of the Breast: Principles and Art Fourth Edition
by Allen Gabriel MD FACS (Editor), Maurice Y. Nahabedian MD FACS (Editor), G. Patrick Maxwell MD (Editor), Toni Storm MD (Editor)
Dr. Storm is a breast surgical oncologist with advanced subspecialty expertise in oncoplastic techniques. In addition to the surgical management of breast cancer, she treats complex benign breast disease. She is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art care that includes innovative surgical approaches like nipple and skin sparing mastectomies, and incisional techniques similar to those used in cosmetic procedures. Her practice philosophy recognizes that the mind and body are not separate. Preserving a woman’s self-esteem is as important to her as getting rid of the cancer. She works closely with plastic surgeons so that, long-term, her patients can look in the mirror without a constant reminder they had cancer.
When not at work, Dr. Storm enjoys being a mom of two wonderful children.
What Patients Say