Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
Internal Medicine, Providence Portland Medical Center
Hematology/Oncology, Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University School of Medicine
- Brain tumors
- Breast cancer
- Kidney cancer
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- The Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO)
- Oregon Society of Medical Oncology (OSMO)
- Member, Institutional Review Board (IRB), Providence Health Services
- Scientific & Medical Advisor, Li Fraumeni Syndrome Association
Dr. Lufkin was named one of Portland's Top Docs 2021 by Portland Monthly Magazine.
Dr. Lufkin was named one of Portland's Top Docs 2018 by Portland Monthly Magazine.
Dr. Lufkin specializes in medical oncology and hematology with subspecialty expertise in melanoma, brain tumors, and lymphoma. His own family experience with cancer has helped shape his approach to care. He treats each patient the way he would want to be treated himself. He takes stock of each patient’s unique situation, listens to their needs, explores all the options and strives to do the right thing for them, physically, emotionally and socially.
Most of Dr. Lufkin’s free time is spent with his wife and three energetic daughters. Together they enjoy hiking and camping in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. While at home, Dr. Lufkin finds solace and tranquility in his garden.
What Patients Say